[Microsound-announce] CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 31-05-06

Onda Sonora Radio ondasonoraradio at yahoo.es
Fri Jun 2 06:54:30 EDT 2006

  ONDA SONORA (Experimental Radio Sessions), Madrid (ES)
·Radio Círculo de Bellas Artes 100.4 FM
Miércoles/Wednesday 15h -www.circulobellasartes.com
www.ondasonoraradio.com ·Listen any time http://www.artesonoro.org/archives/category/artesonororadio/radio_ondasonora/

  CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 31-05-06

    01. WOODEN WAND & THE VANISHING VOICE
Track: Dead End Days With Caesar
Album: Gipsy Freedom
Label: 5rc

  02. ZACH HILL & MICK BARR
Track: Parallel Patchwork Abduction
Album: Shred Earthship
Label: 5rc

  03. THE SECONDS
Track: Say
Album: Kratitude
Label: 5rc

  04. DEERHOOF (Live in Estrella Damm-Primavera Sound 03-06-06, 21:20h)
Track: A Town Test Site / Wheely Freed Speaks To The People
Album: The Man, The King, The Girl
Label: 5rc / Kill Rock Stars

05. BOXCUTTER
Track: Tauhid Bass
Album: Oneiric
Label: Planet Mu

  06. FROG POCKET
Track: Carac Cyls
Album: Gonglot
Label: Planet Mu

  07. VOLCANO!
Track: Red and White Bells
Album: Beautiful Seizure
Label: Leaf

  Nota: Este mensaje no ha sido solicitado, pero hemos considerado que podría interesarte. De no ser así, responde con un mensaje titulado "borrame" y serás inmediatamente eliminado del mailing. Muchas gracias

  Note: This is an undemanded message, but we have considered it could be interesting for you. If that's not your case, then reply us with this subject for the message: "delete me", and you will be inmediately out from the mailing. Thank you

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es