[Microsound-announce] TWO NEW BOWINDO RELEASES: 1. Ralf Wehowsky + Domenico Sciajno 2. Valerio Tricoli

domenico sciajno d.sciajno at tiscali.it
Wed Jul 5 04:33:09 EDT 2006

Hi everybody!

we at bowindo are very happy to announce you all that our label
released 2 new titles (more infos at bottom):

[bw07] "Gelbe Tupfen", a collaboration between Domenico Sciajno and
Ralf Wehowsky
[bw08] "Metaprogramming From Within The Eye Of The Storm" by Valerio
Tricoli

Both cds are available for ordering at http://www.bowindorecordings.com
for the incredible price of 5,00 euros (+ expedition). Also the
previous releases have the same price, so you might find it a good
occasion to increase your bowindo collection! :-)

These last two releases are in fact the first ones that come after a
new asset in the label in which the non-profit price policy has the
obvious pourpose to contain extra costs (due to distributors and other
things...) and improve diffusion and a direct contact with interested
listeners.

Beside that with this price it makes it useless to waste time
downloading our cds in mp3 from soul seek! ;-)

Promoters, reviewers and broadcasers can request free promo copies
(until they finish) at contact "at" bowindorecordings.com.

Info about the releases (more at http://www.bowindorecordings.com):

Domenico Sciajno/Ralf Wehowsky