[Microsound-announce] BiP_HOp Generation ::: June 2006 Playlist

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jul 2 13:38:00 EDT 2006

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Wednesday evenings  : 19:10 - 20:30 PM  //  Marseille  //  France

June 2006 Playlist

  ARTIST      ALBUM     label

Duchess Says : noviciat mere-perruche (Slum)
Tied & Tickled Trio : a. r. c. (Morr Music)
VA. BiP_HOp Generation vol. 8 (BiP_HOp)
Hanne Hukkelberg : break my body (Leaf)
Leo Abrahams : scene memory (BiP_HOp)
Many Fingers : our worn shadow (Acuarela)
Legendary Pink Dots : your children placate you from premature graves
(Roir)
World's End Girlfriend : the lie lay land (MIDI Creative / noble)
Triosk : the headlight serenade (Leaf)
Pan.American : for waiting, for chasing (Mosz)
Couch : figur 5 (Morr Music)
Daedelus : denies the day's demise (Ninja Tune)
Erik Friedlander : prowl (Cryptogramophone)
The Year Of : slow days (Morr Music)
We Are Wolves : non-stop je te plie en deux (Fat Possum)
Anders Dahl : hundloka, flockblomstriga 1 (Häpna)
VA. Kammerflimmer Kollektief remixed (Staubgold)
Baïkonour : for the lonely hearts of the cosmos (Melodic)
Phonophani : s/t (Rune Grammofon)
Fax : primario (Static Discos)
Vincent Oliver : EP (Loaf)
James Figurine : mistake (Monika Enterprise)
Humcrush : hornswoggle (Rune Grammofon)
Giuseppe Ielasi : -untitled (Häpna)
Yellow Swans : drift (Acuarela)
VA. the condition of muzak 2 (Expanding)
DJ/Rupture : miss nemesis (Ek-ke)
Leafcutter John : the forest and the sea (Staubgold)
Giardini Di Miro : north atlantic treaty of love (2nd Rec)
Tara Jane Oneil : a raveling (Acuarela)
Output Message : nebulae (Melodic)
Susumu Yokota : wonder waltz (LO)
VA. Melodic Today (Melodic)
The Now : wonders (Nosordo)
This Song Is A Mess But So Am I : marble mouth (Acuarela)
Emulsion : blue sky objective (Lens)

BiP_HOp
Philippe Petit
B. P   80064