[Microsound-announce] [REMINDER] saturday january 28th - vague terrain presents...

Neil Wiernik neil at phoniq.net
Wed Jan 25 21:55:40 EST 2006

Hello Friends,

We're really excited about our show this coming Saturday. With it, we
will be showcasing a trio of veteran and emerging producers working on
the outskirts of techno, house, downtempo and IDM, each with a unique  and
refined sound.

The details again...

saturday january 28th - vague terrain presents...

heiki - nice+smooth / kinder atom / lazer caps
minisystem - noise factory / bit_rock alumnae
arc lab - music made by people / duotone
dj / ether.mann - serial consign / vague terrain
video / michael sargent

art bar / the gladstone hotel
toronto / canada
$5 / 9pm - 2am
1214 queen st. west

--

If you are not familiar with our guest artists work you can find audio
samples of Heiki's production at

Extensive artist & event info is available at
http://www.vagueterrain.net/content/events.html

--

The next few months are going to be very busy for us, we've booked some
great shows into and through the spring and vague terrain 02: digital

Thanks for the continued support! We hope to see you out this Saturday...

Neil Wiernik & Greg Smith
curators/editors
http://www.vagueterrain.net