[Microsound-announce] XS[n.o.s.a.] serie is starting again: proposals accepted

domenico sciajno d.sciajno at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 28 06:08:06 EST 2006

hi everybody

last year i curated a small serie here in palermo dedicated to
experimental electronic music and mixed media featuring artists passing
by. the serie was hosted in a small gallery connected to the university
sudents hostel. a nice place with nice audience but with a huge
limitation: the gallery didn't support us economucally.

we did a great job (check on the website the guests we had
http://www.arpnet.it/antitesi/xsnosa/xs_nextapp.html) so for this year
2006 finally a little improvement: is happening again but with a
slighlty better condition that includes a decent fee.

in other words a great occasion for a day off gig! in fact this
initiative is part of the iXem DOVES (day off venues for the
experimental scene) project, please read here if you want to know more
about it: http://www.ixem.it/en/indexen.php?sezione=doves

the specific condition about our venue in palermo can be found here:
http://www.ixem.it/en/indexen.php?
sezione=visual_dovesB&venuename=Doves%20Palermo

for those who can get travel support from their respective national art
councils we can write an official invitation letter and send it where
you tell us...

if interested make your proposal to this address news [at] antitesi.org
or register your presence/preferences here:
http://www.ixem.it/en/pages/doves_formprop.php

ciao!
--
domenico sciajno .:. skype name: sciajno

www.sciajno.net
www.ixem.it
www.bowindorecordings.com