[Microsound-announce] SG Sound Comp release - cod007

banyek soutiengorge at freemail.hu
Sun Feb 12 15:59:42 EST 2006

hi,

thought to write a tiny message here as well:
"The SG Sound Comp's concept was simple. Each tracks' raw
material is the first track, sound.wav, a 4-second c-major
scale, brought out to the listener by clear, digitally
generated sinewaves. The final results became very
different. We can find melodic ambient which is rather
closer to the raw material, microlounge sounds, and last but
not least, crazy, funny, and fresh idm-electro. Enjoy what
all these artists are able to do with those quite basic
sinewaves!"

Url of the release: http://www.bitlabrecords.com/cod/cod007.html
Zip:
all the best, and I hope if I start a new comp, people from
here will submit material. :)

Andras
Bitlab Records/Complementary Distribution