[Microsound-announce] [ot] call for model

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Sun Feb 12 14:42:53 EST 2006

I know this seems like a strange post to the microsound announce list
but I thought that someone who is involved in all things creative might
know someone that might be able to help me:

project: I am preparing a prospectus for a film I'm producing and need
a model for head-shots used for a mock-up of the film poster...the
poster will only be used in the prospectus to give potential
inventors/co-producers some eye-candy...and your image will not be used
for any other purpose whatsoever...
*a clearance form will be supplied before the session and must be
signed*

the photographer I'm working with lives in Berlin...I worked with her
on a documentary last winter and she will be handling the shoot in
Berlin (only)...

here is the call posting:

_FEMALE MODEL NEEDED_
date of call: Feb_11_2006
- 40 - 45 year old, elegant, artistic looking female.
- Head-shots only. No nudity.
- Three different looks will be needed.
- Some makeup will be supplied for one shot but model must supply
personal makeup for other shots.
- Send head-shots as .jpg, .gif, .png or .pdf files ONLY to:
kim at anechoicmedia.com
- please put 'Language of Ghosts' in the subject line or else they will
be filtered into a SPAM folder
- session shouldn't take longer than 3 - 4 hours maximum
- session will take place in Berlin
- photographer is female and works professionally (web portfolio
available upon request)
- this photo session has to happen in the next 7 to 10 days
***no payment - but will put name and contact info of model in
prospectus***
- for more info please contact: kim at anechoicmedia.com