[Microsound-announce] Remix opportunity : Wandering Ear

Mike Hallenbeck junior at juniorbirdman.com
Fri Dec 8 10:19:53 EST 2006

Thaw Remix Compilation - Remixes Wanted!

Wandering Ear is assembling a compilation of remixes from our first
release, "Thaw: Field Recordings From Minnesota". "Thaw" can be found
here: http://wanderingear.com/we001.html

We are looking for artists to remix tracks for this release. If you are
interested, please note our simple criteria and due dates below:

Remixes can only use material from the Thaw release (i.e. no additional
drums, samples, vocals, etc.) FX and manipulation of the data in any other
way are perfectly acceptable. Multiple tracks can be used from Thaw to
create your track; we only ask that any material used be identified.

Tracks no longer than 12 minutes long.
All material (Audio, Track Info, Bio) due by January 5, 2007
Potential Release Date: January 15, 2007
Email info at wanderingear.com to let us know where we can download your track.

So if you haven't downloaded Thaw yet, do so now and get working on those
remixes!

Thanks,
Mike and Nathan