[Microsound-announce] NovaMind at Macworld

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Mon Dec 4 15:42:17 EST 2006

> NovaMind at MacWorld San Francisco, January 2007
>
> We are once again planning to attend MacWorld and have a stand
> there, once again shared with ProjectWizards, so please take note
> to visit us at stand 331. The founder of NovaMind, Gideon King will
> be there in person, and we will be demonstrating various features
> of NovaMind.

only a few of pieces of software have blown me away and are in
constant use in my studio:
Max/MSP, OpenOffice/NeoOffice and NovaMind
I can't imagine working without them...

I've been using NovaMind to plan projects for over 6 months now and
have become a convert to mind-mapping in the process

I like the company which makes NovaMind; they are responsive to
customer feedback, have excellent customer service and above all make
a very well thought out product...they release updates often with bug
fixes and marked improvements and NovaMind isn't expensive
considering what you get...

check out the 30 day demo for XP or OS X:
http://www.nova-mind.com/

*if you are going to Macworld next Jan please stop by their booth,
check out their software and say hello!