[Microsound-announce] Claudia LP > We've Met Before, When We Were....

David @ Audiobulb dwnewman at clara.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 02:28:26 EDT 2006

Claudia @ www.audiobulb.com

A painstaking expression of feeling by an artist who brings a unique
perspective to the genres of musique concrète and microsound. We say....

We've Met Before, When We Were. marks Claudia's beautifully vulnerable debut
album. Each track represents a focused study of sound, repetition and space.
Acoustic instruments, low voltage electronics, broken cutlery and sewing
machines combine across a minimal sequence of tiny variations. As the album
progresses the tracks develop to portray a unique intimate narrative.

Out Now @ iTunes, eMusic, Napster & Audiolunchbox.