[Microsound-announce] update: royalty-free loops and hits

Andrew Duke andrew at andrew-duke.com
Sun Apr 16 23:48:49 EDT 2006

In the delerium caused by being under the continuing spell of a wicked
case of the flu virus, I
have just made some changes to the free downloads of royalty-free loops
I have available:

They are now available as 24bit 48kHz or 16bit 44kHz files, plus the
FXlimited zip has been
made re-available (now with more loops; and also as 24bit 48kHz or 16bit
48kHz files);
MMWCassignment1audio is 20 wav files ranging from percussion loops and
bass and key
loops to field recording loops and fx loops and hits;
MMWCassignment2audio is 30 field
recording and FX loops and hits; the MMWC zips are files I've made for
the Making Music
With Computers course on sound design and production I teach at  the
Nova Scotia Community
College (Institute Of Technology) here in Halifax
(http://andrew-duke.com/course.html if you're
interested in finding out more);  the newly re-available FXlimited is
now *65* field recordings and FX loops and hits.  (Bought some extra
server space, thus have room for these again).  These are free to do
with whatever you wish, just please let me know if you use 'em for anything.

Maybe a new microsound contest?

If you like the above, please check out:  Andrew Duke's Sonic Atmospheres 1
http://www.audiobase.com/product/SACR
This downloadable samplepack contains 606 files (450 loops plus 156
hits) of exclusive
FX material in your choice of AIFF or Apple Loops format.
You can save 25% on this download by plugging the coupon code

      abNewsRelease

into the shopping cart when you make your purchase.

Here are the updated links (previously posted ones are no longer valid):

http://andrew-duke.com/AndrewDukeMMWCassignment1audio2448.zip
http://andrew-duke.com/AndrewDukeMMWCassignment2audio2448.zip
http://andrew-duke.com/AndrewDukeFXlimited2448.zip

http://andrew-duke.com/AndrewDukeMMWCassignment1audio1644.zip