[Microsound-announce] CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 12-19/04/06

Onda Sonora Radio ondasonoraradio at yahoo.es
Thu Apr 13 08:25:43 EDT 2006

  ONDA SONORA (Experimental Radio Sessions), Madrid (ES)
·Radio Círculo de Bellas Artes 100.4 FM
Miércoles/Wednesday 15h -www.circulobellasartes.com
www.ondasonoraradio.com ·Listen any time http://www.artesonoro.org/archives/category/artesonororadio/radio_ondasonora/

  CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 12-19/04/06

    01. THE BEAUTIFUL SCHIZOPHONIC
Track: Ariane / Nympha/ Oriana / Elektra / Nadja / Lorelei
Album: Product 06
Label: Cronica

  02. RED TRANSISTOR
Track: Not Bite
Album: New York Noise Vol 2
Label: Soul Jazz

  03. MOUTHUS
Track: Trains Again
Album: The Long Salt
Label: Important

  04. COH (Live In La Casa Encendida 15/04/06, 20:30h)
Track: Dancing In Silence / Through Empty Echos Of Your Voice
Album: Above Air
Label: Eskaton

05. ANTANAS JASENKA
Track: Electronic Sutartines
Album: Music And Climate Change
Label: Furthernoise.org

  06. MEGAMOS TRANSPONDER
Track: Room 4.5
Album: Explorations In Sound Selection Two
Label: Furthernoise.org

  07. MILLER + FIAM
Track: Tempest In A Teacup / Wise Coward
Album: Modern Romance
Label: Expanding

  08. MODERN INSTITUTE
Track: International Rustic
Album: Excellent Swimmer
Label: Expanding

  09.  ESTHER VENROOY (Live In Radar, 16/04/06, 21:30h) and FREDERIK CROENE
Track: Flix Vellin
Album: Hout Rating
Label: Robo

  Nota: Este mensaje no ha sido solicitado, pero hemos considerado que podría interesarte. De no ser así, responde con un mensaje titulado "borrame" y serás inmediatamente eliminado del mailing. Muchas gracias

  Note: This is an undemanded message, but we have considered it could be interesting for you. If that's not your case, then reply us with this subject for the message: "delete me", and you will be inmediately out from the mailing. Thank you

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com