[Microsound-announce] vague terrain - sat. april 29th w/ noah pred, naw & b. kawula

Neil Wiernik neil at phoniq.net
Thu Apr 6 19:08:19 EDT 2006

Hello Friends,

This is just a brief note regarding the April vague terrain event. This
month we are very excited to be hosting the first Toronto live
performance of BC-expat and DJ-about-the-town Noah Pred. Joining Noah
will be dub & minimal techno newcomer b. kawula, vague terrain residents
naw and DJ ether.mann and live video courtesy of mantissa. It should be  a
stimulating night of minimal, melodic, and dub techno and video.

related downloads:

b. kawula studio track -
http://www.vagueterrain.net/content/archives/mp3/multitude.mp3

noah pred dj set (hz event/april 1st) -
http://noahpred.com/audio/mixes/dj/npred_hertz_dj-mix.mp3

saturday april 29th...

noah pred - http://www.metapathrecordings.com / http://www.fukhouse.ca/
naw - vague terrain / http://noisefactoryrecords.com /
http://www.phoniq.net b. kawula - http://www.bitrockalumnae.com/
dj / ether.mann - vague terrain / http://www.serialconsign.com
video / mantissa - http://www.mantissa.ca

extensive artist information at
http://www.vagueterrain.net/content/events.html

art bar.gladstone hotel
1214 queen street west
toronto.canada
$5 / 9pm - 3am

--

We've also launched a new discussion list vaguediscuss, which picks up
where the (now defunct) phoniqlist left off. Vaguediscuss is a mailing

We hope to see you out on the 29th, thanks for taking the time to listen
to what we are up to.

Greg Smith & Neil Wiernik
http://www.vagueterrain.net