[Microsound-announce] CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 14/09/05

Onda Sonora Radio ondasonoraradio at yahoo.es
Sun Sep 18 18:51:38 EDT 2005

ONDA SONORA (Experimental Radio Sessions), Madrid (ES)
·Radio Círculo de Bellas Artes 100.4 FM
Miércoles/Wednesday 15h -www.circulobellasartes.com
·Listen any time -www.ondasonoraradio.com

CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 14/09/05

01. MAJA RATKJE & JAAP BLONK
Track: Rotary Torso Extension
Album: Post-human Identities
Label: Kontrans

02. JAAP BLONK & COR FUHLER
Track: Notches Of Mycoplasma
Album: Pre-zoic Cellways
Label: Kontrans

03.  oorbeek
Track: Grimme / Duffels / Malik / Slinger
Album: Etos
Label: Fijn Lawaai

04. RACHEL THOMPSON
Track: 8
Album: It's Hard Stop When You're Working In Circles
Label: Set-projects

05. JONATHAN ZORN
Track: Ginger
Album: Ginger
Label: www.experimentalmusicalresearch.com

06. LIBRARY TAPES
Track: Broken Piano Pt.1
Album: Alone In The Bright Lights Of A Shattered Life
Label: Resonant

07. KOJI ASANO
Track: Half-Moon / Lettuce No.1
Album: Final Insurance Collection Vol 2: 1992-1994
Label: Solstice

______
Nota: Este mensaje no ha sido solicitado, pero hemos
considerado que podría interesarte. De no ser así,
responde con un mensaje titulado “borrame” y serás
inmediatamente eliminado del mailing. Muchas gracias

Note: This is an undemanded message, but we have
considered it could be interesting for you. If that’s
not your case, then reply us with this subject for the
message: “delete me”, and you will be inmediately out
from the mailing. Thank you