[Microsound-announce] Phonography.org 7

dkl37 at juno.com dkl37 at juno.com
Sun Sep 11 18:39:43 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

(many apologies for the crossposting)

Finally, I'm able to publically announce the release of the 7th and final

field recording compilation in the series I've produced for
Phonography.org
since 2001. The sleeves I use for the series were on back-order, which
prevented me from anouncing this to the general public sooner.
This release is very limited in number and currently I have no plans to
reissue any of the Phonography.org compilations, so be sure to get one
while they are still available.

Special thanks goes to all of the participants over the years and to the
listeners
who supported the series. In all, there were 9 compilations within a 4
year
timespan (7 in the straight-up field recording series, and 2 in the
composer
series). All but two compilations (#5 and #7) are out of print, which
some
distributors and mail order shops around the globe still carry.
To see a list of most of the participants, look here:
http://www.and-oar.org/and_oar_links2.html

To search for out of print compilations, go to the following link and
scroll down
to "and/OAR DISTRIBUTORS, MAIL ORDER, & RETAIL STORES"
http://www.and-oar.org/and_oar_links.html and check with the various
outlets.

VARIOUS ARTISTS: Phonography.org 7

Track listing:

1. Ben Owen: Badlands 0702
2. Mark Griswold: Bermuda Dawn
3. Derek Holzer: Nesting ground
4. Heath Yonaites: Alkali Flies At Mono Lake
5. Rob Danielson: Dawn, Distant Thunder, Woodpecker
6. j.frede: July 4, 2003, At Night In Hobbs, Slow Tin Rattle
7. Dave Knott: Windmills At South Point, Hawaii
8. Yannick Dauby: A Stairwell In Taipei, 24.08.2004
9. Thomas Beck: Rain On Metal
10. Omnid: Shov v1
11. Erdem Helvacioglu: Night Walk
12. Jarra: Little Stream Next To Road
13. MNortham: Coastal Limestone Crack
14. Jen Boyd: A Trail Of Ants On A Thorny Plant
15. Robert Horton: Light Rain Haiku
16. Jonathan Way: Black Bear Cubs In Fir Tree
17. Dale Lloyd: Mt. St. Helens Locusts
18. Eric La Casa: Italian Visitor
19. Bill Thompson: Hogmanay On The North Sea

Photos by Marlo Suderski, Stephen Fenton, Steve Barsotti, & Patrick
McGinley

http://www.and-oar.org/and_oar2A.html

As always, thanks very much for your time.

Best Regards, Dale

Dale Lloyd:  http://www.and-oar.org/dalelloyd.html
and/OAR:  http://www.and-oar.org/

SOON: and/21: ANDREW DEUTSCH: The Sun