[Microsound-announce] Luc Ferrari: "Les Anecdotiques" @ Deutschlandradio Kultur, Sep. 9

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Sep 7 13:40:09 EDT 2005

Hallo,

the public german radio station Deutschlandradio Kultur will air the
work "Les Anecdotiques" by the late Luc Ferrari on Sep. 9 2005 at
00:05 in timezone Berlin (EDST?)

Ferrari composed this 54'26 piece in 2002 for the radio station
DeutschlandRadio Berlin (which was renamed to Deutschlandradio Kultur
this year). Further info in german is available here:

http://www.dradio.de/dkultur/sendungen/klangkunst/406020/

It is possible to listen to this piece on our free audio streams in
Realaudio, WMA or MP3-format

http://www.dradio.de/streaming/dkultur.asx
http://www.dradio.de/streaming/dkultur.ram
http://www.dradio.de/streaming/dkultur.m3u

or using the Flash frontend at:

http://www.dradio.de/aod/?station=3&stream=3&

Unfortunatly our streams are rather low bitrate, apologies for that.
For best results I recommend the mp3-stream.

The weekly programme "Klangkunst" on dkultur IMO is worth a regular
listen anyways. There's a bit of english info about it available as
well at: http://www.dradio.de/dkultur/sendungen/klangkunst/382607/

Ciao