[Microsound-announce] Between Sounds music(review)blog + some tracks

Rónai András ronaiandras at invitel.hu
Fri Oct 7 21:29:28 EDT 2005

I started a site called Between Sounds with reviews about mp3 and
CD-releases. The URL is:
http://betweensounds.blogspot.com/

So far there are 5 reviews up: Schwabinggrad Ballett (Staubgold), Anla
Courtis, Pablo Reche (CON-V), kinoro shel rothschild (Miklataklitim),
Larkian (Adozen), Björgúlfsson / Pimmon / Thorsson (Crónica)

Please check my writing :)

Let me announce that I have five tracks uploaded here:
http://ra.underground.hu/hallgat.htm

All based on loops of different durations, most of them recorded with the
noisy lo-fi microphone of my digital camera.

Any feedback is of course welcome.

r.a
--
http://ra.underground.hu/