[Microsound-announce] [Fwd: (amb) Seeking artists for isolationist music production]

Ian O'Brien ian_public at comcast.net
Tue Nov 22 22:43:01 EST 2005

Forwarding for RA...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	(amb) Seeking artists for isolationist music production
Date: 	Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:00:49 +1100
From: 	Rowland Atkinson <Rowland.Atkinson at utas.edu.au>
To: 	ambient at hyperreal.org
CC: 	felicity.picken at utas.edu.au

Hi All

I am organising an academic conference for next December on isolation. I am
looking to assemble a disc of tracks inspired by this theme and interpreted
in different and creative ways. The opportunity here would be to get some
small exposure for your music and moniker, at this stage it does not look
like we have cash to support the commissioning. The conference will be held
at penal colony at Port Arthur in order to match the conference theme with
the surrounding environment.

If you are interested in getting involved in this project (from an artwork
or music point of view) can you email me here at:
Rowland.Atkinson at utas.edu.au Please pass this on to other music-making
buddies you think might be interested.

Does anyone have advice on printing/publishing small runs of cds or cdrs
and artwork?

cheers

rA