[Microsound-announce] News

paulo raposo||sirr sirr-ecords at sirr-ecords.com
Thu Nov 17 08:42:07 EST 2005

hello to you all..
a quick announcement about upcoming events and new Sirr releases:

I will be playing with Marc Behrens next Friday in Girona, close to
Barcelona, Spain
And we¹ll present some of the continuously reinterpreted as well as the new
ongoing work that will be released very soon. Come and have a cava with us.

November 18
8pm
Com-t_mpo : contemporary music festival
Girona, Spain
http://www.contmpo.com/

And in the 25th, I¹ll be joining Gigantic (andre Gonçalves and Nuno Moita)
for a performance on a unique space on the other side of Lisbon. Just cross
the river and join. Swim.

November 25
10pm
Gigantic + Paulo Raposo
Espaço Chapelaria, Barreiro, PT

And meanwhile, the new sirr cds are already available:
CD > Andre Gonçalves &  Kenneth Kirschner  | Resonant Objects
CD > Jason Kahn | Sihil
CD > Pimmon | secret sleeping birds

Take a look: http://www.sirr-ecords.com

Pre-x-mas-greetings!
Paulo raposo
http://www.sirr-ecords.com/pauloraposo
http://www.sirr-ecords.com

OUT NOW:
CD: Andre Gonçalves & Kenneth Kirschner  | Resonant Objects
CD: Jason Kahn | Sihl

OUT SOON:
D: eRIKm | sixperiodes