[Microsound-announce] LEGION & SETI live in germany!

Yves@GMX yves_tk at gmx.net
Fri May 27 03:40:40 EDT 2005

aufabwegen presents two exclusive performances by andrew lagowski in
germany!

09.06.2005, 20.00h

S.E.T.I. (UK/Touch)
logowski's futuristic project dealing with alien communication and spooky
subliminals
&
D A S  S Y N T H E T I S C H E  M I S C H G E W E B E
legendary outfit between concrete sounds and post-industrial collage, recent
releases on the new blockaders label hypnagogia and on vinyl on demand

@
kulturbunker muelheim
berliner str. 20
51063 koeln
germany
http://www.kulturbunker-muelheim.de

----------------

10.06.2005, 20.00h

L E G I O N (UK)
the legendary dark ambient project - second live performance ever/only show
in germany!!!
LEGION's debut "false dawn" is still regarded as one of the founding
releases of cold/dark ambient. lagowski creates dense and suffocating
soundscapes with strong visuals. over the years he has worked with
lustmord^, terror against terror and has been around the side effects
records people in london in the 80ies (engineering spk live shows).
&
D A S  S Y N T H E T I S C H E  M I S C H G E W E B E
legendary outfit between concrete sounds and post-industrial collage, recent
releases on the new blockaders label hypnagogia and on vinyl on demand

@
cuba
achtermannstr. 12
48143 muenster