[Microsound-announce] Austin venues

Jelmer Cnossen jelmer at cyozlab.com
Wed Jun 15 15:27:22 EDT 2005

Hi there!

 From July 23- 27 I will be around in Austin, Texas and it would be
great to meet some fellow micro musicians and have the opportunity to
do a liveset! I am a member of the Rotterdam based mashup breakcore
collective Cyozlab. At our website www.cyozlab.com there are many
mp3's available. At past shows we played along Enduser, FFF, Mochipet
(who's recently released 'Feel my China remix CD' features a remix by
Cyozlab), Tortoise, Alice Donut, Zea, Droon and many others.
I'd be very grateful for any contacts. You can reach me at
jelmer at cyozlab.com.
Hope to see you in Austin!

greetz, Jelmer