[Microsound-announce] implicit destinations [bcc:]

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Mon Jun 13 15:38:17 EDT 2005

Hi John,

why not just drop the messages and send back an error warning? This puts
the problem back in the hands of the sender instead of cluttering up
your [valuable, volunteered] time. This is what I would do, at least, if
it were my list. I think microsound in general could use quite a dose of
netiquette anyway. Or isn't that why this announce thing got started in
the first place? ;-)

best wishes and thanks for looking after all this,
derek

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 21: