[Microsound-announce] Eric Bollman - new online release on con-v

m.a. info at con-v.org
Tue Jul 12 11:53:47 EDT 2005

NYC artist Eric Bollman presents his first, untitled, online release on
con-v netlabel.
An excellent work full of nocturnal atmospheres, isolationism, a bit of
musique concrète and post-digital moods.

"Whatever echoes fibrillate in the undulations of our neuronal fields?
Memory faces up to itself in this one question: how did memory bring us
here?
Memory, the forgotten one
- under the sway of the scythe of bliss memory flexes over in synaptic
delusion to the experience of senselessness that only audition can bestow.
It comes as the gift of angels to listen to this world while immersed in
such oblivion.
Without recall of what vistas we have passed, we are awakened in a dream
so far off..."

(liner notes by Mark Pauwen)

http://www.con-v.org