[Microsound-announce] TV promo + BiP_HOp Generation ::: Nov./Dec. 2005 playlist

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 31 06:38:36 EST 2005

Dear labels
hope you are prepairing to finish 2005 in a nice way
Here a good news which will allow me to help spread the word even more
on our musics: I have been asked by MIX TV a new French cable TV to be
in charge of their content regarding experimental, leftfield, post-rock,
electronica, folk, avant hip-hop, uncommercial electronic musics so I'd
be happy to get your music up there... If you do not have videos no
worries as I'm producing a weekly 2 hour show where I select music and
friends do VJ so we have images and can broadcast music we wish to
support even when labels can't afford producing a video.
Below the playlist of the radio show.
Happy end of the year
philippe

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Wednesday evenings  : 19:10 - 20:30 PM  //  Marseille  //  France

Nov./Dec.  2005 Playlist

 ARTIST      ALBUM     label

Same Actor : sharp edges (BiP_HOp)
Explosions In The Sky : the earth is not a cold dead place (Temporary
Residence Ltd.)
Kammerflimmer Kollektief : absencen (Staubgold)
Murcof : remembranza (Leaf)
Alarm Will Sound : performs Aphex Twin. Acoustica (Cantaloupe Music)
Janek Schaefer : migration (BiP_HOp)
VA. dis-patched (rx:tx)
Jan Jelinek : kosmicher pitch (~Scape)
Erik Friedlander : maldoror (Brassland)
Mike Ladd : father divine (Roir)
Judith Juillerat : soliloquy (Shitkatapult)
Lol coxhill/Phil Minton/Noel Akchoté : my chelsea (Rectangle)
Desormais : dead letters to lost friends (Intr:Version)
Avia Gardner : more than tongue can tell (Intr:Version)
Nôze : craft sounds and voices (Circus Company)
John Shirley : sonic ninjutsu (Cycling 74)
Random Number : golden acre sleeps (Highpoint Lowlife)
The Village Orchestra : et in arcadia ego (Highpoint Lowlife)
Like A Stuntman : fresh air is not the worst thing in town (Highpoint
Lowlife)
Satoru Wono : sonata for sine waves & white noise (Sonore)
Mr. Schmuck's Farm : good sound (Oral)
AM/PM : also (Dreck)
VA. pulseprogramming: tulsa for one second remix project (Aesthetics)
Monolake : polygon cities (Imbalance Computer Music)
Tu M' : just one night (Dekorder)
Port Royal : flares (Resonant)
Un Caddie Renverse dans l'Herbe : like a packed cupboard but quite...
(Dekorder)
Delia Gonzalez & Gavin Russom : the days of mars (DFA)
Jason Forrest : shemelessly exciting (Sonig)
VA. ten years of prohibited records (Prohibited)
Alva Noto + Ryuichi Sakamoto : insen (Raster-Noton)
Black Dice : broken ear record (DFA)
Black Dice : remixes (DFA)
Un Caddie Renverse dans l'Herbe : atlas salta (map lies, border lies...)
(Dekorder)
Louis Sclavis et Jean-Marc Montera : roman (FMP)
VA. rojo. tachan. nosordo (Nosordo/Rojo)
VA : (we're for the) unknown, unbought & unbossed (Nosordo/Glasvocht)
Greg Davis & Sebastien Roux : paquet surprise (Carpark)
Halma : back to pascal (Sunday Service)
VA. Stora compilation (Nneon)
VA. Quality Electronic Music (AI records)
Confutatis : built in anger (Ai)
Mecanosphere : bailarina (Independant)
AM/PM : the ends I & II (Dreck)
VA. aB.100 in mix (aB.100)
Kabutogani : aesthetics (aB.100)
Miskate : techno for die kinder (Roman Photo)
Someone Else : funky wawa (Roman Photo)
The Dolls (V. Delay/AGF/C. Armstrong) : s/t (Huume)
Soft Machine Legacy : live in zaandam (Moonjune)
Every Kid On Speed : me and massaccesi (Acid Fake)
Normal Music : acid takes (Acid Fake)
Looproad : acidfaketarx (Acid Fake)
Heimir Björgulfsson & Jonas Ohlsson : king glitch (Cronica)
Dub Tractor : hideout (City Centre Offices)
VA. Semaphore (Encrypted)
Red Shift : cine lubeste (Encrypted)
Andre Goncalves & Kenneth Kirschner : resonant objects (Sirr)
Quarter Half : june (Merry Works)
VA. festering (Front End Synthetics)
Rosa : the moon (demo CDR)

BiP_HOp