[Microsound-announce] Cordell Klier VISUAL EXHIBITION THRU DECEMBER!

Cordell Klier doctsect at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 01:42:25 EST 2005

Hey micro-soundeeeez...
..some of my visual art from a lot of my CD
covers is on display... come see, come see!!!!

all the info is below, :)
later all
Cordell Klier

Espresso Royale Cafe and Gallery
Presents the visual work of:

   C o r d e l l   K l i e r
     - the awkward white edge; shoot me in the
face
           2001-2005

Thru the month of DECEMBER 2005 we are happy to
showcase Mr. Klier's "Visual reluctance &
transparency abstracts" in a quiet and
comfortable setting.
His work will be circling the grounds on black
rectangles & vertical opaques, displayed by
metal/chain work."

T h i s   i s   a   p u b l i c   e x h i b i t i
o n

A R T I S T    I N F O :
Cordell Klier was the recipient of CITY PAGES
"Best of the Twin Cities" BEST AVANTGARDE ARTIST
of the year AWARD in 2003 for his spoken word
performances, SOUND-ART, and captivating visual
work.

DOCTSECT media
www.doctsect.com
doctsect at hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/cordell_klier

L O C A T I O N   I N F O :
With a neo-antique show motif and its great
corner location across from Laurel Village, our
cafe is as good of a hot lunch spot as it is a
relaxing coffee house & gallery space.

Espresso Royale Cafe
1229 Hennepin
Minneapolis, Mn
612-333-8882

Cordell Klier
www.doctsect.com
drone, lowercase, glitch, experimental, noise, click, and soundart.