[Microsound-announce] vague terrain thanks you

Neil Wiernik neil at phoniq.net
Sat Aug 27 13:44:56 EDT 2005

we want to thank every one that came out and supported to help make our
first vague terrain event such a huge success, we appoligize to any one
that could not get in we went well over the capasity of the space and
tried our best to accomidate any one that came to the door. next event is
sept 24th with  granny'ark [vancouver, zora lanson], akumu [spider
records], naw [noise factory/vague terrain] and video by patricia
rodriguez same location the gladstone-art bar 1214 queen street west 9pm
start time, 5 dollars gets you in limited capasity.
www.vagueterrain.net for more details.
thanks for comming out and we hope to see you and your friends in 4 weeks
time.

================================
naw/neil wiernik
neil at phoniq.net