[Microsound-announce] microsound archives moved...

vze26m98 at optonline.net vze26m98 at optonline.net
Wed Aug 24 11:36:24 EDT 2005

Hi all-

The microsound archives have now been moved to:

<http://www.propheticdesire.us>

and are working as far as I can tell except for some cosmetic stuff. If you happen to notice anything amiss, please email at:

<vze26m98 at optonline.net>

The namazu search engine is much better than what I used previously and returns ALL hits and not just the first 100. The indexes for the list and announce-list are separate. The database is current up to the end of July 2005. I hope now that everything's so easy to update monthly.

I'll keep the older index at propheticdesire.com until the 16th of September, thereafter there'll be a pointer there, but nothing else.
So you might want to update your links accordingly.

Enjoy!

vatic

<vze26m98 at optonline.net>