[Microsound-announce] Call for Submission @ A / V

earphone mcm at earphone.org
Thu Apr 21 22:03:10 EDT 2005

*A\V, an interdisciplinary gallery/performance space in Rochester, NY,
USA, is looking for sound and visual artists to fill our 2005-2006
season.  We are particulary interested in integrated sound/visual
installation, but welcome proposals for work in any media.  The
deadline for submissions of proposals for shows June-December 2005 is
May 15, 2005.

For more information, please visit our website:  http://www.avspace.org/
Online sumbissions form: http://www.avspace.org/submissions.php
*
About A\V:
Our mission is to reflect the wide range of the contemporary arts
today, from photography, painting, and sculpture, to contemporary
classical and electronic music, to noise art, multimedia installation,
and public art. Equal parts art gallery, concert hall, and computer
music studio, we aim to provide an open and flexible space that
welcomes a diversity of genres and breaks down the distinctions between
high and low art.