[Microsound-announce] Paulo Raposo[]news 04+05 2005

paulo raposo||sirr sirr-ecords at sirr-ecords.com
Sun Apr 10 01:00:52 EDT 2005

Paulo Raposo[]news 04+05 2005

hello everyone,
Some spring news regarding events and releases.

I am pleased to announce the following new pieces:

+. Untitled: audio piece in "Untitled Songs: On The 49th anniversary of
Stockhausen's Gesang Der Jungelinge" [featuring more than 20 artists]
-. CD Sirr: http://www.sirr-ecords.com [delayed to may]

+. Verbatim: audio piece in "Essays on radio: Can I Have 2m of your time?"
-. CD Crónica: http://www.cronicaelectronica.org [may]

+. Verbatim: video piece in "Essays on radio: Can I Have 2m of your time?"
-. DVD Crónica: http://www.cronicaelectronica.org [may]

And the new upcoming events:

11-27.04
Moks, Mooste, Estonia
Artistic residence + performance
http://mooste.ee/mogs/

28.04
Solo performance
Sonorities festival, Belfast, N. Ireland
http://www.qub.ac.uk/sonorities/

11.05
Pablo Coello + Paulo Raposo
Sala nasa, Spain