[microsound] microsound Digest, Vol 61, Issue 10

john saylor js0000 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:37:19 EST 2016

On 02/10/16 12:38, Dara Shayda wrote:
> I asked the man to unsubscribe me, and I ask again to be removed from
> this list immediately.

you can unsubscribe yourself.

really, it's not too hard.

> Fickle moderation is not allowed.

the policy on this list has always been if you are subscribed you can
post. the only restrictions are that attachments are dropped and there
is a 40k limit on mail size. speaking only for myself, i have *never*
withheld any post on the basis of it's content.

there may have been one or two behavioral problems years ago, but that
could also be a different context. my memory is full of other things
besides people who behave poorly on public email lists ...