[microsound] Speech/Diphone databases

Schumacher Marlon marlon.m.schumacher at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 18:50:21 EDT 2014

Hey,

Thanks everyone for the hints and resources (some of them I was familiar with). Actually, I was more looking for audio files (recordings) of human speech, rather than synthesis. But I might look into writing a script that will produce this (once I can specify more precisely what I need).

Cheers,
Marlon