[microsound] .microsound on Facebook

john saylor js0000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 10:05:16 EST 2014

hola

On 1/20/14, 13:39 , John Hopkins wrote:
> oh well, I guess if the mailing list goes away, then I for one, perhaps
> the only one, will no longer have a microsonic voice :-\  Everything has
> a life-time, and dinosaurs do die...

while not meaning to contradict your musings on impermanence, as one of
the list admins [the one with the hardware connection], i have no plans
to disable it. what may happen is that the hardware is no longer
available, but what may happen is that the hardware will stay available
for some time to come. i cannot see the future.

so, still present and can still be nice. [and quiet sometimes too]

--
\js [http://or8.net/~johns/] : i am alive