[microsound] .microsound on Facebook

port.a.life at gmail.com port.a.life at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 13:54:12 EST 2014

I think its pretty sad to watch the internet get boiled down to a
homogenized, corp controlled, curated stream of stream of nonsense just so
analytics can be datamined.... what ever happened to by the people for the
people. Its funny how FB is getting more and more noisy and staticy but no
one will make a good alternative because everyone else is using it. That
seems like a faulty logic. On the flip side, FB  does make curated group
conversation with fully re-post-able media easy to use and quick to
consume... Oh what a world we live in....