[microsound] Question

Roger Mills roger at eartrumpet.org
Tue Jan 7 21:20:52 EST 2014

Hi all,

I am researching intercultural tele-improvisation and wondered if there any of you on the list have experience of, or know about, any improvisatory networked projects that are not primarily between academic musicians and institutions using high speed research networks ?

My  interest here is with musicians and projects working across musical cultures of improvisation that may not be limited to microsound and electroacoustic music but using interfaces on domestic networks such as eJaming, NINJAM ect..

Musical cultures may also be within an European to Anglo American paradigm

--
Roger Mills
http://www.eartrumpet.org