[microsound] Improvised Live Electronics, in Pure Data with E.L.A.P.S.

imagimuse imagimuse at orange.fr
Mon Dec 15 05:40:40 EST 2014

Thanks Peter for sharing. And the music you created optimistically demonstrates that some young creators can be interested in something more subtle than harsh metronomic  rhythms machines or incoherent deafening noise generators.
Maybe with similar ideas, I developped Randolon, another random music generator under the user's real time control and respecting stochastic and harmonic laws. But your ELAPS system seems having more features and being more opened to external interfaces than mine, which needs only a mouse to be operated. Randolon 1.0 was programmed with Pure Data, and now 2.0 is a Max standalone app. It can be freely download here: http://charles.platel.pagesperso-orange.fr/cep/randolon_E.htm

Charles