[microsound] 4C+29.30: Black Hole Powered Jets

Dara Shayda dara1339 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 17 02:36:09 EDT 2013

Hello Boris

The metasynth does its own image processing filters and transformations, in case I doubly used its (on top of Mathematica) I save the image processed files as .tiff. So others can produce the sounds in similar fashion.

The final sound is a .caf file which I usually do not publish, but if you need them write me.

Edge Detect:

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/ref/EdgeDetect.html

This is the Mathematica manual on the gradient method (calculus gradient operator) used to detect sudden changes in a 2 dimensional function. Their manual is the best explanation with many examples.