[microsound] The Elementary Signal Engine (ESE)

Pereshaped pereshaped at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 16:57:54 EST 2013

I am in the stages of putting the UI together for the instrument I have
been working on for a number of years.

It is a particle formant synthesis composition environment I mention in the
Vague Terrain Microsound edition some years ago.
http://vagueterrain.net/journal15/pere-villez/01

The Wavehole engine is now fairly sophisticated and gives a lot of scope to
composers for organising synthesised sound particles over time.

The ESE will be free and hopefully released in the new year.

If you are interested in knowing more about the ESE and getting a copy you
can follow my blog for announcements at http://perevillez.wordpress.com/

Sound demos of its capabilities can be heard here
https://soundcloud.com/perevillez

and also here https://www.facebook.com/elementarysignals

all the best, P