[microsound] Semiotics of sound in networked improvisation

Roger Mills roger at eartrumpet.org
Thu Feb 23 17:16:41 EST 2012

Hi Microsounders !

I hope this is on message for this list rather than the announcements
but I have just had an article relating to sound and musical
signification in networked improvisation published in Organised Sound.

As it is part of on going research in this area, if anyone had the
time to read it, I  would be interested in your thoughts (agreements /
disagreements) or your own experiences of the communicative aspects in
collaborative telematic improvising.

http://journals.cambridge.org/repo_A84gWj0h

Best wishes

Roger