[microsound] snare overtones composition

Owen Green owen at owengreen.net
Sat Aug 11 09:53:00 EDT 2012

Sounds great!

Maybe interesting things will happen with different kinds of pulse.
There's a file here:
<http://prorecordingworkshop.lefora.com/2012/01/22/wavelet-type-test-tone-designed-for-personal-liste/>
of specially shaped wavelet pulses put together by Bogic Petrovic, an
acoustician, that are designed to make it easy to isolate resonances in
room (or other system) response by ear.