[microsound] Laser Harp with WiiMote on Arduino

Dara Shayda dara1339 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 23:33:16 EDT 2012

Hello Boris

Thank you for the link.

I suggest to some of our genius musicians here to look at this board as well:

http://beagleboard.org/bone

This one runs UNIX and all the necessary software that is needed to make serious applications. Again the knwoledge of hardware engineering is kept to minimal.

I think this board and Arduino can revolutionize the live-performance systems for innovative musicians in all genre.

Dara