[microsound] Laser Harp with WiiMote on Arduino

Dara Shayda dara1339 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 18:45:25 EDT 2012

A while back we had a chat about turning bodily motion into music and I saw this on Arduino board:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yta0aJrbOxU&feature=channel

http://www.stephenhobley.com/blog/laser-harp-2009/

It can be made for about $300 or so, and I think it might serve as a good entry for some of the performs here hampered by the expensive systems that detect hand and body motion.

Those of you with limited electronics education should know that the learning curve to use Arduino is not that steep.

Of course many varieties of this system can be made for more elaborate dance pieces and other such performances.

Dara