[microsound] RIP_The_Steve_Defending Life’s Work With Words of a Tyrant

Dara Shayda dara1339 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 8 01:27:41 EDT 2011

> What a bunch of miserable, self-important sods.

More the reason why the artists should produce intellectual & creative works to change our miserable mentality , and I guess the purpose of groups like this.

This was even worse when Michael Jackson died, and the day after the bookstores in Toronto were filled with books and merchandises to make sure his death brought us revenues. Ridiculous titles in media:
Is Jackson Worth More Dead Than Alive?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/07/earlyshow/main5139211.shtml

A lot of what you read on passing of Mr. Jobs are again for making money and bringing fame for the journalists, analysts and all other dingbats. Some profit from praising him, some profit from insulting him. IMHO both are the same.

Question is whether the creative folks here, and other places, are they going to bring to our attention these revolting practices that are ailing all our societies?