[microsound] RIP Steve Jobs

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Oct 6 11:41:23 EDT 2011

> But, think about it, you are comparing the creation of a weapon of mass
> destruction to a man who created a company which created somewhat pricey,
> stylish consumer technology :P

...and continuously mined the freedom of its developers and users as no
other company did before.
http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2010/03/iphone-developer-program-license-agreement-all

> Yes, he may have utilized outsourcing, but so does pretty much every other
> company that you use the services of daily. If you think Apple is evil
> because of that, you might as well also find all of these companies (and
> more) equally evil:

I don't think I ever mentioned outsourcing.

And with that, I am done. As I said, RIP Steve, he will be missed. If you
> wish to speak about this in the way you have been any further, go troll an
> apple forum or something.

Thanks, for your feedback.
I don't usually "troll" around, I'm conversing here as I'm involved in this
community as everybody else writing today.

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher