[microsound] RIP Steve Jobs

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Oct 6 08:45:49 EDT 2011

Personally, it's not about the hardware. From that viewpoint everybody of us
could feel sad and guilty. It's not even about the man SJ.

It's about the consumerism-pimped lifestyle promoted by Apple, about their
contract regulations, about their closeness and their fictitious yearning of
individuality veiled by the "be-different" motto.