[microsound] RIP Steve Jobs

beatthefinalboss at gmail.com beatthefinalboss at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 22:53:07 EDT 2011

What does any of this have to do with microsound, anyway? Is it just because
many sound artists seem to use macbooks? Because I have used an all linux
setup for quite a while.

Despite this, I wish to apologize on behalf of others who are being jerks
about his death in general, saying things along the lines of "Good
riddance". Whether you like him and his company or not, you can't argue that
he was not highly influential, in many ways, to the world of technology.

Anyways, as I said, this has little to nothing to do with the topic of this
mailing list, and there are other places to talk/argue about this, if you
are so inclined to do so.

--Stelpa