[microsound] the original MacPod

intergalactic walrus tubular.groaning at gmail.com
Sat May 14 13:21:26 EDT 2011

Hi there--

I've been looking around for the original version of MacPod as I'm
interested in working w/ older software in order to impose limitations
on the soundscapes I make; granular synthesis is very interesting &
I'd like to be able to try it on my old mac. I found this message from
Phil Thomson while looking in the list:

"
http://www.sfu.ca/~pthomson/MacPod.zip

Runs best in OS 9, but it's possible to run it in Classic mode. Seems to
work with shorter sound files (< 1 min).

I couldn't find a working download site so I put it up on my server.

P"

Does anyone have this or know where I might find a copy? I'm not
looking for 2.0.4 or any of the newer versions, I want something that
can run on an old Mac.

thanks,
-Alex