[microsound] Work on sorting out upload issues still ongoing

Paulo Mouat paulo.mouat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 10:04:34 EDT 2011

Yes, I am glad to announce that it is working again :). However... uploads
from Safari 5.0.4 on OS X 10.6.6 seem to hang forever. They worked with
Firefox 3.6.15 and Chrome 10.0.648.133 on the same OS.

Apologies for the delay and frustration in getting files to upload
successfully.

//p
http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0