[microsound] Work on sorting out upload issues still ongoing

Paulo Mouat paulo.mouat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 20:40:10 EDT 2011

Yes, the repository is unavailable since the hosting company has tweaked
some configuration files and it broke the normal processing of scripts. They
are currently investigating the issue. Unfortunately, whenever they took
this long to sort out any issues it has usually meant that the problem is
not resolvable (the list hosting debacle comes to mind), but I am still
hopeful it is not the case.

There is no alternative way to transfer the files.

//p
http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0