[microsound] Pi Day project deadline extension

Paulo Mouat paulo.mouat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 06:27:39 EST 2011

All,

It turns out that the hosting company unilaterally decided to apply the
default limits for file uploads on the microsound.org site. This is causing
uploads of files larger than 2 MB to silently fail. I am working with them
to raise this limit to an appropriate value. I will send a note to everyone
once this is sorted out.

//p
http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0