[microsound] GPS APP DEV FOR AUDIO WALK

Anil Camci anilcamci at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 04:44:16 EDT 2011

Hi Thierry,

A couple of projects that comes to mind are:

"34 North 118 west" http://34n118w.net/34N/
Also, on this site you will see a link on the left that reads "GPS
Resources" that provides an extensive list of references on GPS use. Some of
the technology here might already be outdated but should be a good starting
point.

"Moodlog" http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?arnumber=4570902
This project utilizes mapping of other media as well and not only sounds.

Hope this helps,

Anil Camci

-
http://www.anilcamci.com